Passport documents required - Adult renewal
Australian Passport Renewal Application (PC7)
You must bring the following items to your passport interview:
- Your most recent passport.
- Your completed application form.
- Visa or MasterCard for payment. (Some offices also accept other payment cards.)
- 2 compliant passport photos, less than six months old. (We will attach the photos for you.)
Use this checklist to prepare for your interview
Ensure the application form is not cut off at the top or bottom of the page. For example, on the application page, a 71G barcode at the top and admin section at the bottom should be visible. (The 72G barcode page is the instruction page.)
- Section 5 should be signed and dated in Australian date format - DD/MM/YYYY.
- There should be no alterations or whiteout on your signature and date.
- Your signature should be completely inside the white box.
- Photos should be checked for size and quality. Use a magnifying glass to ensure they are not grainy, blurry, pixilated or striped. There should be no flash reflection on your face or shadows behind your head.
- Your name should be printed on the back of one photo.
- Check the expiration date at the top of the application form to make sure the form is still valid.
- Check the website checked to see if your lodging office requires an appointment.
If your application does not meet the requirements above, please contact your lodging office for advice before attending your interview. For more detailed information on these requirements, please go to www.passports.gov.au.