Apply for an internship

The Embassy offers internship opportunities in a number of areas.

Current opportunities

To be an eligible to apply for an internship with the Embassy, you must:

  • be either a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder)
  • be in the DMV region for the complete duration of the  program 
  • be willing to undergo a pre-employment check including a mandatory police check 
  • currently be an enrolled student, or recently graduated within the past year
  • have completed a minimum of two years of tertiary education.