Welcome to the Passport Office.
Please use our menus to find all the information you need to apply for a passport in the United States. Whether you are renewing your passport or applying for the first time, you will need to prepare an application form and submit it in person at one of our offices. These instructions guide you through the process and help ensure your application is complete. We also answer a lot of frequently asked questions in our FAQ page.
Below are links to other passport information that may assist you. If you have questions that are not answered in these pages, please call your lodging office for advice.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What to do if your original documents are in another country
- Reporting a lost or stolen passport
- Translation of foreign documents
- B11 - General statement by passport applicant (only use if requested by the Passport Office)
- Credit card authorisation form
- Confirming your citizenship and identity (including ID combinations)