Like Australia, the United States of America is a nation of great diversity. All states have something to offer international students. With over 4,500 institutions of post-secondary education, there are many options available to satisfy every academic interest, learning environment and style.
Australian studies programs in the US
- American Association of Australian Literary Studies
- Center for Australian and New Zealand Studies (Georgetown University, Washington DC)
- Edward A Clark Center for Australian Studies (University of Texas, Austin)
- Australian-American Fulbright Commission - the Australian-American Fulbright Commission promotes and supports educational and cultural exchange between Australia and America
- Australian and New Zealand Studies Association of North America - ANZSANA is a multidisciplinary academic association founded in 1993 with the aim to deepen the understanding about Australia and New Zealand in North America.