Go to top of page
Support Australian restaurants and cafes that remain open for take out. Bonus: Many of these are using their proceeds to support those on the front lines.
- Fork-In Aussie Pies - LA based shops are closed but you can still order frozen Aussie pies, brekkie rolls, and lamingtons by mail via Goldbelly (yum!)
- Bluestone Lane - Offering take out and delivery at various locations
- Campos Coffee - Delicious single origin coffees and espresso blends delivered straight to your door! Now offering FREE DELIVERY in the USA.
- AussieProducts.com - With over 4,500 products, we supply the expat community with the comforts of "home" and the American market with a "taste" of Australia (Souvenirs, Australian food, Akubra Hats, Driza-Bone coats, Educational Material, Australian Meat Pies
New York City
- Ruby’s Cafe
- Coco & Cru
- Down Under Bakery (aka DUB Pies) - also East Coast can order online via Mercato.
- Good Thanks Cafe
- The Thirsty Koala
- gertrude NYC
- Wattle Cafe
- Bluestone Lane
- On Toast (Union Market, DC)
- Pure Pasty (Vienna, VA) - British, not Aussie, but if you are craving a savoury pie, they have options!
- The Australian Bakery (Marietta, GA) - They ship meat pies!
- The Collins Quarter (Forsyth, GA) - Takeout window occasionally open - follow social media for updates: @thecollinsquarter (Facebook) & @cqforsyth (Instagram)