Go to top of page
Support Australian restaurants and cafes that remain open for take out. Bonus: Many of these are using their proceeds to support those on the front lines.
- Fork-In Aussie Pies - LA based shops are closed but you can still order frozen Aussie pies, brekkie rolls, and lamingtons by mail via Goldbelly (yum!)
- Bluestone Lane - Offering take out and delivery at various locations
- Campos Coffee - Delicious single origin coffees and espresso blends delivered straight to your door! Now offering FREE DELIVERY in the USA.
- AussieProducts.com - With over 4,500 products, we supply the expat community with the comforts of "home" and the American market with a "taste" of Australia (Souvenirs, Australian food, Akubra Hats, Driza-Bone coats, Educational Material, Australian Meat Pies
- Australian Products Co - everything from Cadbury and Ribena to Australian inflatables and cork hats.
- G'day Gourment - award-winning, delicious and authentic Aussie meat pies.
- Simply Australian - your one stop shop for hats, flags, souveneirs, skin and body care, books, apparel, food + more (they even stock Napisan and Dettol!)
- Treats from Oz - COVID-19 goodies care package anyone? Treats from Oz sell amazing care packages for your loved ones (or yourself!), as well as stocking your regular favourites - from Shapes to Tim Tams to paw paw ointment!
- The Australian Food Shop - the name says it all, everything Australian food - 2 minute noodles (university days anyone?), Twisties, Weetbix, care packages + more.
- Aussie Food Express - Australian lollies, foods, clothing, household products, boots, accessories + more.
- World Market - fully stocked with everything you need to enjoy your arvo - Bundaberg Ginger Beer, Tim Tams, Vegemite + more.
New York City
- Bourke St Bakery - can also order online for nationwide delivery
- Coco & Cru
- Down Under Bakery (aka DUB Pies) - also East Coast can order online via Mercato.
- Good Thanks Cafe
- The Thirsty Koala
- gertrude NYC
- Wattle Cafe
- Bluestone Lane
- On Toast (Union Market, DC)
- Pure Pasty (Vienna, VA) - British, not Aussie, but if you are craving a savoury pie, they have options!
- The Australian Bakery (Marietta, GA) - They ship meat pies!
- The Collins Quarter (Forsyth, GA) - Takeout window occasionally open - follow social media for updates: @thecollinsquarter (Facebook) & @cqforsyth (Instagram)