Things to bring to your interview:
- Your most recent passport
- 2 compliant passport photos
- Completed application form
Correct payment (Visa or MasterCard only) – remember fees are adjusted on the 1st of each month
Things to check before your interview:
- Did you read, sign and date the Declaration? No alterations and no white-out?
- Is your declaration in Australian date format? DD/MM/YYYY?
- Did you check your photos for size and quality? (Check under a magnifying glass to make sure there is no blurriness, graininess, pixelation or stripes.)
- Did you print your name on the back of one photo?
- Do you have your most recent passport?
- Did you sign within the white box?
- Is your form still valid? (Check the expiration date at the top of the PC7 form.)
- Did you print your form correctly? There should be nothing cut off at the top or bottom of the page.
All answers must be yes. Otherwise, your application will be rejected and returned to you.