Things to bring to your interview:
- Your most recent passport
- 2 compliant passport photos
- Completed application form
Correct payment (Visa or MasterCard only) – remember fees are adjusted on the 1st of each month
Things to check before your interview:
- Did you read, sign and date the Declaration? No alterations and no white-out?
- Is your declaration in Australian date format? DD/MM/YYYY?
- Did you check your photos for size and quality? (Check under a magnifying glass to make sure there is no blurriness, graininess, pixelation or stripes.)
- Did you print your name on the back of one photo?
- Do you have your most recent passport?
- Did you sign within the white box?
- Is your form still valid? (Check the expiration date at the top of the PC7 form.)
All answers must be yes. Otherwise, your application will be rejected and returned to you.