Embassy of Australia
United States of America


Understanding your obligations and ensuring that you have appropriate taxation arrangements in place is your responsibility. Consular staff cannot advise you on taxation matters and cannot provide ‘Tax Packs’.

All queries relating to Australian taxation, including how to lodge your tax return from the United States, should be directed to the Australian Taxation Office (www.ato.gov.au, tel.: +61 2 6216 1111).